Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Restarting Blogging!

Alright...

Hello, everyone ^^

This is Ace, and if you know me personally, then you probably know that I'd already given blogging a shot before... and failed :D

...ok, a lot of you guys may not know me personally... But I did fail >......>

So before I make it look like I'm awesome at it (which I can, trust me), I'm going to say, please don't look forward to it...



Wow, I'm such a failure and possibly the worst type of blogger there is. I'm sorry, bloggers who are awesome and aren't lazy and the complete opposite of me!

On my last blog, I basically talked about my life in this one (very awesome) website called Anime-Planet, and if any anime fans are reading this, I encourage you to go sign up :)

If anyone does sign up, then leave me a message here: AyshaShahanie :)

But I'm planning on going with a more... fun outlook here. So even non-anime fans can enjoy it. Still, there's going to be some posts about several anime, and some about Japanese music, which I love to the core. So I guess, it's "see you there"!

Hope to see you guys read my next blog entry: How Sushi Changed my Life...

No comments:

Post a Comment