This is going to be a loooooooong day...
There's a lot of things I like to do in my free time, but as an anime fan, obviously, I love watching anime ^^ Yay~!
Recently, I've been trying to marathon through my downloaded anime, which is a lot, trust me... Oh, I've got proof!
Ok, the naming might be weird, but that's all anime!
On the other hand, I love my anime OSTs, and am known by some of my family members and fellow anime OSTs fans as an avid collector of OSTs, which is also something I do in my free time, download more anime songs! :O
...I just don't like it when people confuse BGM with OSTs... It might be me who's wrong, but please, humor me when it comes to that :D
Notice that the last two paragraphs have 4 "OSTs" in them, combined! Well, now 5 :D
Asking me for awesome anime songs might be hard, without knowing a single thing, but I'll do it if it means I get anime song recommendations back ^^ Who knows? There might be some that I don't know :)
Random song, but a great one at that ^^ Hope you guys like it! It's called "Only my Railgun" by fripSide!
I also like singing, and love singing everywhere (showers, streets, in the hospital if I'm really bored...) so if you ever meet me, know that I'd rather embarrass myself by singing on the streets than being awkward with everyone :D I like singing Japanese music a lot though, for no good reason at all >.......>
Well, also, if anyone wants anime music from me, please feel free to leave a comment belo-actually wait. I might make a page for that specifically ^^
Looking forward to the next post: Funny Pictures that Honestly are... Hilarious :D

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete